Join us at the Beach Blanket Babylon in Shoreditch on 16/06/2015 at the SI Partners and Wragge Larence Graham thought leadership panel debate to hear from BBH, Unilever, Clear Channel and more.
Our expert panel of speakers from across the media, marcoms and tech industries will be debating the real impact of the Internet of Things (IoT), how it will shape agencies, handling big data, and what the big opportunities for investors are.
It has been forecast that the incremental market value of new services yielded by IoT will exceed $1.9 trillion globally in the next 5 years. As IoT becomes a tangible reality, how will media and tech agencies, corporates and marketers navigate the new data driven, hyper-connected landscape to bring brands closer to consumers?
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your place.
Beach Blanket Babylon ("The Gallery Room"), Shoreditch, London E1 6LA. Map here
5:45pm - registration and drinks
6:30pm - panel discussion
7:30pm - drinks and canapés
• Jeremy Ettinghausen - Innovation Director, BBH London and BBH Labs
• Jeremy Basset - Marketing Strategy and New Ventures Director, Unilever
• David Boyd - Innovation Director at OOH media owner, Clear Channel
• Jason Cromack - Big Data Entrepreneur
• Charlie Cannell - Digital Director, Inflexion Private Equity